Stay22: Best Hotels + Airbnb Affiliate Program for Travel Bloggers
My affiliate link to the Stay22 Hotels + Airbnb Affiliate program is included in this article. I would be extremely grateful if you would use this link to sign up & help support this free podcast!
Are looking for a way for your web visitors to easily compare hotel vs. Airbnb prices? Stay22 is the only affiliate program I know of with map technology that shows all available hotels and Airbnb properties in one place.
This is huge for your website visitors. It makes it incredibly easy for visitors to search and book accommodations. This in turn increases your affiliate income.
What is Stay22?
Stay22 is an Airbnb affiliate program combined with the booking.com affiliate program. It is a widget that appears as a map.
Each map can be customized to any city, neighborhood or location worldwide to showcase available hotels and Airbnb’s. The map can be customized by date and number of people traveling. There are also filters for hotel star ratings and price range.
The map also includes search functions for restaurants, car rentals, Airbnb Experiences, and parking.
Below is a Stay22 map for Chicago. Play around to get a feel for how easy it is to use!
You can move the map with your cursor, click on the button to zoom in or out, and use all the filters.
5 Reasons I Love the Stay22 Affiliate Program
- No restrictions for approval. This means every travel blogger who applies is accepted.
- It’s super easy to use. There are no tech hurdles to learning the program.
- High conversions! Click to booking is over 12%.
- Stay22 manages the cancellation risk, allowing you to cash in once a month.
- Easily compare hotels on booking.com and house rentals on Airbnb for a great user experience.
What About the Airbnb Affiliate Program?
You might wonder why you wouldn’t join the Airbnb referral program or Airbnb affiliate directly. At the moment the affiliate program is not open to new bloggers. This changes from time to time, but as of my last check, they are not accepting new bloggers into their associate’s program and the affiliate program requires partners with 1m monthly views.
Hotel & Airbnb Map Search
Below is a quick video showing what the Stay22 hotel and Airbnb map search looks like on my travel website, 52 Perfect Days.
If you’d like to see the above articles and maps more closely, here are links to the article examples in the video:
- 6 Cool & Unique Airbnb’s in Chicago
- Top 10 Things to do in Pismo Beach in Winter
- Top Things To Do In Puerto Peñasco, Mexico: Where To Eat, Play And Stay
4 Steps to Include Stay22 Maps on Your Travel Website
- Sign up for Stay22 (There are NO restrictions for approval. Every travel blogger is accepted).
- Login to the Stay22 portal (or use their custom spreadsheet) and create a map.
- Add code to your website.
- Earn affiliate income!
How to Add Stay22 Code to Your Articles
Below is a quick video showing how to quickly create code to add a Stay22 hotel and Airbnb map to an article.
There are a lot of hotel affiliate programs out there, but none offer integration with Airbnb and have a map display. This program is easy to join, easy to implement in a website and easy for web visitors to use. It’s a win when it comes to affiliate marketing!
Stay22 started out as a way for people traveling to events to easily find hotels and restaurants. Event travel for things such as concerts and sports is fairly untapped in the travel blogging world.
Have questions? Please leave them in the comments.