Timothy Moser is a nomadic entrepreneur. He has created a lifestyle with total location freedom by generating income from multiple sources which has allowed him to travel and explore the world. He is the creator of Master of Memory and the Accelerated Spanish course. He teaches people how speak fluent Spanish in 90 days. He is a travel and productivity blogger who is going to share some great learning hacks with you today.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
If you like the show, please consider leaving the show a review in iTunes as well as Stitcher Radio. A couple minutes of your time can help the show immensely! Thank YOU!
The Finer Details of Episode 35 with Timothy Moser! Tim shares how he travels year round and why he stays in each location for two to three months at a time. He also shares how to hack a language and become fluent in just six week! We also talked about:
- Why he considers the world his home.
- His packing strategy.
- How to use AirBnb for long-term accommodations.
- His recent three month trip to Argentina.
- His favorite things to do Buenos Aires.
- Why getting to know locals is the best way to find things to do in a city.
- Why the 4 Hour Work Week by Tim Ferriss inspired his lifestyle and traveling.
- His purpose for travel.
- Why conferences are valuable.
- Spanish is the 2nd most spoken language in the world.
- How to integrate with locals by learning the language.
- How to learn the frequency vocabulary of language to learn like a local.
- How to learn the heart of a language quickly.
- You only need 1,000 – 2,000 words to learn a language.
- Why hard is exciting and different is rewarding.
- Memory hacks for traveling.
- How to memorize peoples names easily.
- The principle of exclusivity.
- Choose one actionable item instead of taking pages of notes at an event.
- If you try to do everything, you won’t do anything.
- If you try to do one thing, it’s very likely to happen.
- Blogging hacks.
- Why you should write about what you think will still be valuable a year from now.
- Be a resource, not just a voice.
- Tips for travel resources he wished he could find when he was researching his trip to Argentina.
Here is another resource for additional key phrases prepared in Spanish. If you prefer to use an app, here are some great hacks to learn a language on Duolingo.
The Four Hour Workweek by Tim Ferriss
Tropical Think Tank
Spanish in One Month
Master of Memory Podcast
Accelerated Spanish Podcast
People Mentioned on this episode:
Connect With Timothy
Timothy Moser on Facebook
Timothy Moser on Instagram
Timothy Moser on Twitter
Timothy Moser on G+
Connect with Break Into Travel Writing
The Aspiring Travel Writer, the Facebook group
Hope you enjoyed this episode and please join me in thanking Timothy for being here! And thank you as well. We’ll see you next time!
Would You Help Spread the Word About the Podcast? I’d be forever grateful if you helped share the podcast. Click here for a pre-populated tweet to help spread the word to your friends on Twitter. THANK YOU!
Feedback on the Podcast If you have any suggestions for upcoming shows or a question for an upcoming episode, leave a comment below. If you enjoyed this podcast, I’d be extremely grateful if you would take a second and leave me a review and rating over on iTunes. Your taking a minute to do this allows me to help more people with this podcast, so I really appreciate it (once on that page, simply click on the “View in iTunes” button to leave your review — thanks very much!)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
Leave A Comment