Jennifer Singer is the social media and communications manager at Visit Napa Valley. Her duties include content creation and she is the editor and writer for the Visit Napa Valley Blog.
The Finer Details of Episode 75 with Jennifer Singer with Visit Napa Valley!
In today’s episode, Jennifer Singer shares what her duties are as the social media manager for Visit Napa Valley. She also explains why Instagram and Pinterest are the most important social platforms to focus on. Jennifer also shares tips to plan a media visit and why Cabernet season is the best time to visit. In this episode we also discuss:
- The best time to visit and ask for a media visit to Napa Valley [Click to Tweet]
- The definition of an influencer.
- Why she favors online content over influencer social media content.
- Why evergreen online content is optimal coverage for Napa Valley.
- How many bloggers are getting all of their traffic from Pinterest.
- Why you must focus on Pinterest & Instagram.
- How Visit Napa Valley vet’s bloggers.
- Why it’s important to ask PR what they except in coverage.
- Top two things to never do on a media trip! [Click to Tweet]
For all answers and full the episode >> Listen to Episode 75 Now!
Visit Napa Valley
My Interview with Dave from Dave’s Travel Corner
Dave’s Travel Corner
Napa Valley Wine Project
Napa Valley Vintners
CIA (Culinary Institute of America)
Napa Valley Blogger Assistance Form
Alice Marshall PR
Aspiring Travel Writer of the Week
Hope you enjoyed this episode and please join me in thanking Linda for sharing such awesome information and actionable tips! Interested in hearing the full podcast? Click here to listen now!
- Loved the episode with @Click to Tweet] http://bit.ly/20cKqhF #writetotravel [
- Learn the best time to visit & ask for a media visit to Napa Valley http://bit.ly/20cKqhF #writetotravel [Click to Tweet]
- Learn the top 2 things to never do on a media trip via @Jsing_sing on the @writetotravel podcast http://bit.ly/20cKqhF #travelblogger [Click to Tweet]
Feedback on the Podcast If you have any suggestions for upcoming shows or a question for an upcoming episode, leave a comment below. If you enjoyed this podcast, I’d be extremely grateful if you would take a second and leave me a review and rating over on iTunes. Your taking a minute to do this allows me to help more people with this podcast, so I really appreciate it (once on that page, simply click on the “View in iTunes” button to leave your review — thanks very much!)