Learn the steps to take to build your Pinterest audience and top tips for those starting out on Pinterest from a travel blogger who currently has 1.9 millions monthly viewers on Pinterest.
About Kate Storm: Kate spent more than 4 years traveling the world full-time chasing her passions to wherever sounded funky or fun, dazzling or delicious, wild or whimsical, ridiculous or romantic before deciding to base herself in Austin, Texas.
She runs Our Escape Clause, a travel website designed to help the average traveler explore the world which happens to have 1.9 million monthly viewers on Pinterest.
She also runs Lone Star Travel Guide, which is dedicated to traveling in her home state of Texas. When she’s not writing, you can normally find her on a hike somewhere gorgeous, wandering around a city, reading a great book, or planning one of the next thousand trips she plans to take.
Break Into Travel Writing: A podcast and website designed to help you build a travel blog your readers love as well as help you achieve your goals as a travel writer or blogger.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Click Here to Subscribe via iTunes
Click Here to Subscribe via RSS (non-iTunes feed)
If you like the show, please consider leaving the show a review in iTunes as well as Stitcher Radio. A couple of minutes of your time can help the show immensely! Thank YOU!
How Bloggers Can Create a Pinterest Traffic Avalanche with Kate Storm
Show focus: Pinterest for Bloggers. What to do today to create a Pinterest routine and how to drive more traffic to your blog with Pinterest.
Listen to today’s episode where Kate and I chat about how the keys to driving traffic from Pinterest. We also chat about her daily and weekly routines for Pinterest, her top piece of advice for building an audience on Pinterest and the importance of Facebook groups in her Pinterest strategy. This show is all about Pinterest for bloggers and top tips to increase traffic from Pinterest. And last but not least, we chat about the importance of consistency with a Pinterest strategy.
>> Listen to the full podcast; click here!
Details from the Pinterest Bloggers Podcast Conversation with Kate:
- How to create pins quickly.
- How to drive more traffic to your blog with Pinterest.
- Best way to create photos & graphics for Pinterest.
- Optimal size ‘now’ for Pins.
- Pinterest bloggers strategy.
- Pinterest board strategy.
- Kate’s thoughts on group boards.
- Board description strategy.
- Pin description strategy.
- Best practices for adding pin description to Alt tags.
- Pin to Pinterest or Tailwind? Which is best?
- How many pins per day is best.
- Using Pinterest as a search tool.
- How often to create new pins (Fresh pins)
- How often to create new pins for old content.
- How to build a Pinterest traffic avalanche
- What types of content/articles do best on Pinterest.
- What types of articles drive the most traffic from Pinterest.
- Tailwind tribes. Are they worth it?
- Facebook Pin groups. Are they worth it?
- Using Tailwind and Pinterest blogger analytics for determining new images for.
- How much traffic you can actually get from Pinterest!
- How to create a basic daily or weekly routine for Pinterest. If you had to sum it all up, what is your top piece of advice for building an audience on Pinterest?
Connect with Kate & Our Escape Clause
Our Escape Clause on Facebook
Our Escape Clause on Pinterest
Our Escape Clause on Instagram
Connect with Break Into Travel Writing
The Aspiring Travel Writer, the Facebook group
Did you miss the last podcast episode? Learn how travel bloggers and writers can monetize a website by working with the TravelPayouts Affiliate Network with Tatiana Buyanova
Sign Up For Travel Payouts Affiliate Network! (Disclosure: This is my affiliate link and I would be extremely grateful if you would use this link to sign up to help support this free podcast!)
Feedback on the Podcast If you have any suggestions for upcoming shows or a question for an upcoming episode, leave a comment below. If you enjoyed this podcast, I’d be extremely grateful if you would take a second and leave me a review and rating over on iTunes. Your taking a minute to do this allows me to help more people with this podcast, so I really appreciate it (once on that page, simply click on the “View in iTunes” button to leave your review — thanks very much!)
Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts | RSS
Excited to listen! Seems like just the Info I need to grow on Pinterest. Thank you! -Jamie