How to build more traffic from Pinterest using Tailwind. This article and podcast will teach you to maximize your pinning schedule using Tailwind. We chat about the free version of Tailwind vs. paid version and a lot more to help your travel blogging career!
Melissa Megginson is resident Marketing Manager and “Cat Lady” at Tailwind, the leading visual marketing tool for brands. Melissa specializes in content creation, social media, blogging, PR outreach and pretty much all things marketing. Today you will learn how to become a Pinterest Master Using Tailwind.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
The Finer Details of Episode 87:
In today’s episode, Melissa Megginson and I dive deep into the world of Tailwind and Pinterest. Click here to listen to the full interview and learn how to maximize your pinning schedule using Tailwind.
In this episode we also discuss:
- How to use Tailwind to schedule pins for Pinterest.
- How to sign up for the Tailwind affiliate program.
- Affiliate tips for making revenue with Tailwind.
- Free version of Tailwind vs. paid version.
- How to check your Pinterest analytics for free on Tailwind.
- How to use the Tailwind referral program to get your account for free.
- The new Instagram scheduling tool in Tailwind.
- Why pinning from Tailwind is exactly the same as pinning into Pinterest.
- The optimal number of pins each day.
- Determining best time slots to pin with Tailwind.
- Why you must use the “Pin Inspector”.
- How to join Tailwind Tribes.
- Why tribes make social media a team sport.
- What to do if your Pinterest account gets suspended or flagged.
- Why text overlay’s work for more pins.
- Why you must use guided search to choose keywords for your pins.
- Why you must realize Pinterest is a search engine and it’s there to search and discover.
yTravel.com & blog post case study
Pin myth article from Tailwind
Aspiring Travel Writer Tailwind Tribe
Megan MacNee’s Tribe: Top Travel Destinations & Tips
Megan MacNee on Pinterest at Traveling9to5er
EatTravelCook on Pinterest
The Travel Fool on Pinterest
- Loved the interview with @ from @ on the Break Into Travel Writing #podcast w/ @writetotravel http://bit.ly/2bGkUkQ [Click to Tweet]
Hope you enjoyed this episode and feel like you have become a Pinterest Master Using Tailwind with the help of Melissa Megginson. Please join me in thanking her for sharing such awesome information and actionable tips! Interested in hearing the full podcast? Click here to listen now!
Feedback on the Podcast If you have any suggestions for upcoming shows or a question for an upcoming episode, leave a comment below. If you enjoyed this podcast, I’d be extremely grateful if you would take a second and leave me a review and rating over on iTunes. Your taking a minute to do this allows me to help more people with this podcast, so I really appreciate it (once on that page, simply click on the “View in iTunes” button to leave your review — thanks very much!)
This post contains affiliate links, which means that if you click on some of the links in this post and sign up for Tailwind, I might receive a commission. There is no additional cost to you and it is a way you can help support this website and podcast!