Today’s show focuses on the Viking Cruise media trip I took with the International Food, Wine, Travel Writers Association. I share everything including how I applied and landed this media trip to the amazing Viking Cruise experience and the magical German Christmas markets.
To subscribe to the podcast, please use the links below:
Full Episode >> Listen to Episode 98 Now!
The Finer Details of Episode 98:
This episode is all about the Viking River Christmas Cruise I recently took. This was the sixth #VikingSocial cruise. This was a 8-day cruise visiting 4 countries & 10 ports and 5 UNESCO World Heritage Sites. The cruise began in Basel, Switzerland and we made our way on Rhine river to visit some of the most beautiful Christmas Markets in Germany and even one in France. In this episode, I also share a simple exercise that takes just a few minutes and can bring clarity and focus to your travel blogging or travel writing business.
- How to Create a Theme or Mantra for 2017 a powerful, but simple exercise that takes just a few minutes and can bring clarity and focus to your travel blogging or travel writing business.
- Gary Keller’s book The ONE Thing: The Surprisingly Simple Truth Behind Extraordinary Results
- Instagram Course for Travel Writers and Travel Bloggers
- Viking Cruises
- Los Angeles Travel and Adventure Show
- BITW 064: The Benefits and Perks of Joining IFWTWA with Linda Kissam
- (IFWTWA) International Food, Wine, Travel Writers Association
- Der Tuefelhof Basel Hotel
- Tourism Basel
- Travel Skills Twitter Chat
- Loved hearing about the @VikingRiver Christmas Markets Cruise on Break Into Travel Writing w/ @writetotravel http://bit.ly/2j8KsM2 [Click to Tweet]
Hope you enjoyed this episode focused on Instagram Tips for Travel Bloggers and inspired to learn more about building your travel brand on Instagram after listening to this episode. Interested in hearing the full podcast? Click here to listen now!
Feedback on the Podcast If you have any suggestions for upcoming shows or a question for an upcoming episode, leave a comment below. If you enjoyed this podcast, I’d be extremely grateful if you would take a second and leave me a review and rating over on iTunes. Your taking a minute to do this allows me to help more people with this podcast, so I really appreciate it (once on that page, simply click on the “View in iTunes” button to leave your review — thanks very much!)